- Sept 25: Startup Weekend Nantes (France)
- Oct 1: Startup Weekend Galway (Ireland)
- Oct 9: Startup Weekend Oslo (Norway)
- Oct 16: Startup Weekend Stockholm (Sweden), IoT edition
- Oct 23: Startup Weekend Szczecin (Poland)
- Oct 30: Startup Weekend Munich (Germany), Future Mobility edition
- Nov 18: Startup Weekend Tehran (Iran), Green edition
- Dec 4: Startup Weekend Kolkata (India), Anti-Human Traffic edition
- Jan 29: Startup Weekend Montreal (Canada), Sustainable City edition
- Feb 19: Startup Weekend Peel (Canada)
- Feb 26: Startup Weekend Chicago (USA)
- March 18: Startup Weekend San Diego (USA), Education edition
- April 15: Startup Weekend Mega Centro (Léon, Mexico)
- April 28: Startup Weekend Campeche (Mexico), Youth edition, As a mentor
- June 11: Hackathon Vive Maker (Medellin, Colombia), As a mentor
- June 24: CycleHack Medellin (Colombia)
Where to start when the world is yours?
I’m basically depending on Startup Weekend’s organization to travel! Where they will take place, I’ll go! Hopefully, the network is broad: 726 cities already hosted a SW in the world!
Where am I going?
The “Big RoadMap” is quite simple: I want to try to go on the
five main continents (Europe, Asia, Oceania, North & South America and Africa).
Update: Oceania and Africa are now out of the trip for time and budget issues… However, I’ll see you later guys 😉
I’ll spend around 9 months on the road!